Convert Android mobile device to SMS Gateway with application which can be downloaded from here.
How to start using my mobile device as SMS Gateway?
- Download SMS Gateway application from here;
- Install and start application on your device;
- Make sure Internet connection is activated on device;
- In SMS Gateway application go to "Settings" and select correct "Server" where your account was created;
- Set SMS Gateway identifier in application "Settings". Identifier can be found in your GPS-server.net account "Setttings/SMS";
- Click "Start SMS Gateway" in GPS Gateway application.
- Server - select server where your account was created;
- SMS Gateway identifier - 20 character long identifier used to identify SMS Gateway, it can be found in your GPS-server.net account "Setttings/SMS";
- SMS check interval - time period after which application is checking for new SMS messages to send;
- Number filter - if set for example to +370 it will allow to send SMS messages to numbers which start with country code +370;
- Total sent SMS messages - counter of total sent SMS messages, click on it to reset.