This is a legal agreement between Customer and GPS-server.net for the service use. By using our service you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
If Customer does not agree to this agreement, Customer may not use our service.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with The EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
All data that we collect is used solely for providing a service to you. In particular:
- We do not sell, share or otherwise disclose your data to anyone;
- We do not mine your data for patterns;
- We do not use your data to target ads;
- We do not access your location data without your permission.
Information that we collect
We collect the bare minimum of information required for GPS tracking:
- Full name and address - used for billing and invoicing;
- Username and password - used to authenticate users;
- E-mail - used for notifying our users of changes in service and for resetting forgotten passwords;
- GPS location data - sent by your GPS device or mobile device when you run our tracking software. We transmit the following data: your GPS coordinates, speed, altitude, angle, current time and various sensor parameters. We do not transmit your phone number, contact lists or any other data stored on your mobile device;
- HTTP requests - as most web services, we maintain logs of all incoming HTTP requests. Web logs contain IP addresses, requested URLs, referral URLs, and other similar attributes provided by your browser.
Cookies are small files that are temporarily stored by your web browser. They are used solely for session management (remembering who you are once you login) and for storing preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to Customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Most of our cookies expire as soon as you log out or close the browser window.
We recommend that you enable cookie support in your browser as many features of our website will not work otherwise.
Your data is stored on secure servers. We have taken further steps to prevent unauthorized access to your data, including running firewall software and keeping our servers up-to-date with security patches. That said, we cannot guarantee nondisclosure of personal information due to factors beyond our control. If you suspect that your account has been compromised, please contact us as soon as possible.
Connections are secured by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL is a standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a server and a client. SSL allows sensitive information such as credit card numbers, social security numbers, and login credentials to be transmitted securely. Normally, data sent between browsers and web servers is sent in plain text - leaving you vulnerable to eavesdropping. If an attacker is able to intercept all data being sent between a browser and a web server, they can see and use that information.
Account creation, login and recovery system was developed using latest authentication standards to prevent any hacking possibility.
During account creation, collected data is encrypted using one way encryption algorithm and being saved to database. One way encryption makes impossible to decrypt data. Data can be verified only using comparison method performed by genuine author.
Rights of access, correction and objection
You may request access to the personal data that is collected and to correct data that may be inaccurate. In some cases, on your request, account and other collected data can be completely removed. GPS-server.net reserves the right to request proper identification of you prior to providing personal data or rectifying any inaccurate data.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. Once it is no longer needed it is deleted automatically.
GPS-server.net may change this agreement at any time for any reason by posting the modified agreement on website.