This is a legal agreement between Customer and GPS-server.net for the service use. By using our service you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If Customer does not agree to this agreement, Customer may not use our service.
OverviewWe are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). All data that we collect is used solely for providing a service to you. In particular:
- We do not sell, share or otherwise disclose your data to anyone;
- We do not mine your data for patterns;
- We do not use your data to target ads;
- We do not access your location data without your permission.
Information that we collectWe collect the bare minimum of information required for GPS tracking:
- Full name and address – used for billing and invoicing;
- Username and password – used to authenticate users;
- E-mail – used for notifying our users of changes in service and for resetting forgotten passwords;
- GPS location data – sent by your GPS device or mobile device when you run our tracking software. We transmit the following data: your GPS coordinates, speed, altitude, angle, current time and various sensor parameters. We do not transmit your phone number, contact lists or any other data stored on your mobile device;
- HTTP requests – as most web services, we maintain logs of all incoming HTTP requests. Web logs contain IP addresses, requested URLs, referral URLs, and other similar attributes provided by your browser.