Acceptance of terms of service
By using the GPS-server.net services, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service (the "Agreement").
- You are not allowed to copy or distribute any material contained in the web site;
- We do not allow covert tracking. You may not use our service to track a person without his or her consent, or track an object without the permission of its owner;
- You may not use the service where such use is illegal. It is your responsibility to ensure that your intended use of GPS tracking does not violate local, state or federal laws;
- You may not send automated requests to GPS-server.net, attempt to circumvent GPS-server.net's authentication measures, reverse engineer our software or protocols, and otherwise engage in activities that we deem damaging to our service;
- GPS-server.net accounts, object licenses, server licenses are non-transferable and funds are not refundable.
You agree to indemnify and hold GPS-server.net, its affiliates, officers and employees, harmless, including costs and attorneys fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to your use of the service, your violation of the Terms of Service, and/or your violation of any other right of any person or entity.
Changes to Terms of Service
GPS-server.net may change this Agreement at any time for any reason by posting the modified Agreement on its website. Your continued use of the service after a modified Agreement is posted shall be acceptance of the new Agreement. If you do not agree with the modified Agreement, you must stop using the service.