This is a legal agreement between Customer and GPS-server.net for the service use. By using our service you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
If Customer does not agree to this agreement, Customer may not use our service.
- We do not sell, share or otherwise disclose your data to anyone;
- We do not mine your data for patterns;
- We do not use your data to target ads;
- We do not access your location data without your permission.
Information that we collect
We collect the bare minimum of information required for GPS tracking:
- Username and password - used to authenticate users. Passwords are irreversibly scrambled before being stored in our database. We do not store plain text passwords;
- E-mail - used for notifying our users of changes in service and for resetting forgotten passwords;
- GPS location data - sent by your GPS device or mobile device when you run our tracking software. We transmit the following data: your GPS coordinates, speed, altitude, heading, current time, various sensor parameters. We do not transmit your phone number, contact lists, or any other data stored on your mobile device;
- HTTP requests - as most web services, we maintain logs of all incoming HTTP requests. Web logs contain IP addresses, requested URLs, referral URLs, and other similar attributes provided by your browser.
Your data is stored on secure servers. We have taken further steps to prevent unauthorized access to your data, including running firewall software and keeping our servers up-to-date with security patches. That said, we cannot guarantee nondisclosure of personal information due to factors beyond our control. If you suspect that your account has been compromised, please contact us as soon as possible.
GPS-server.net may change this agreement at any time for any reason by posting the modified agreement on website.