GPS-server.net can monitor thousands of targets, and display their location on maps with crystal clear detail right down to street level in a web browser. It lets user to track objects in real time, directly view historical tracks and notify about events that require your immediate attention, generate various group reports and much more. System is very simple, user friendly and designed to communicate with a wide variety of tracking devices including mobile devices. It is constantly improved and updated with new features.
How does it work?
Click "Demo" in the top right corner of this page for an online demo.
GPS tracking device with Internet connection
You need a GPS tracking device for each object you want to track, a GPS tracking device receives position information from GPS satellites and forwards it to GPS-server.net. There are also vehicle mounted GPS tracking devices, asset tracking devices and personal tracking devices that include both GPS and a mobile data module.
Internet connection options
Your GPS tracking device needs to have an internet connection to send position data to GPS-server.net. The most common option is to use a data subscription in 2G or 3G mobile networks. Most dedicated tracking devices include a mobile data module that use standard SIM cards.
Start using GPS-server.net
How much does it cost to use this service?
- Newly added GPS tracking devices can be used for 7 days FREE with our service. If you would like to continue using our service, please purchase access to GPS-server.net from our shop or your user account once device trial period expires.
How to start using the GPS-server.net service?
- If you still do not have GPS tracking device, you can buy one on eBay or from our shop. Look at our list of supported devices to find a suitable device or verify that your device is supported by GPS-server.net. Also your Android, Blackberry or iPhone/iPad device can be transformed into GPS tracking device with GPS-tracker application which can be found in our shop.
- Click "Registration" in the top right corner of this page to create account in GPS-server.net. More details at user guides page.
- Login and add GPS tracking device IMEI number to your object list. More details at user guides page.
How to configure GPS tracking device to connect GPS-server.net?
- Refer to GPS tracking device owner's manual how to set server IP and PORT. Our server IP and PORT can be found at supported devices page. Some example configurations can be found at user guides page.
- Set GPS tracking device APN. (Ask GSM operator what APN to use with your device SIM card. Check if there is a username/password needed for the APN.)
- Make sure that your GPS tracking device timezone is set to 0 GMT. If not it will show incorrect time or event won't work.
- GPS tracking device should use TCP/IP connection.
- If you still have problems, please check trouble shooting or contact our support team, we will be glad to help you.
Will GPS tracking device work inside the building?
- GPS tracking device may not work inside the building, because of signal absence with GPS satellites. Take it out or put in to the car.
How long does GPS-server.net keep history?
- 90 days, but it is possible to save history tracks in GSR format. Later you can load them just directly from file.