Your Android device can be transformed into GPS tracker with GPS-tracker application which can be downloaded from Android Market.
How to start using my device as GPS tracking device?
- Download GPS-tracker application from Android Market;
- Install and start application on your device, here you will find "IMEI" number of your device;
- Create GPS-server.net account, guides are here;
- Add your device to your GPS-server.net account. Enter your device "Name" and "IMEI" number, guides are here;
- Make sure GPS and Internet connection is activated on device;
- Start GPS-tracker application on your device;
- Click on "Enable tracking";
- Wait for the device to get a satellite fix, this can take some time (and is best achieved outdoors with clear sky);
- After some minutes you will see location of your device;
- If you want better battery life, set the tracking interval to at least 60-120 seconds.